Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wish to start career in clinical trial area?

Hi,


I am a homeopathy doctor. I have studied following subjects during my graduation and I think these are relevant for clinical trial area.


Anatomy, physiology, medicine, biochemistry, pathology, microbiology, forensic medicine, ophthalmology


I am no more in practice from last 2 years but working in management field for one of global logistic company. I would like to start career as a clinical research associate. So I think I need to start from clinical reseach administrator position. Please advice whether I am eligibal to enter in this field considering my graduation and past management experience.


I am staying in UK and looking to start career in UK.

Wish to start career in clinical trial area?
You sound qualified to me. Apply for a few positions and see what happens. Ask for feedback if you're rejected.


No comments:

Post a Comment