Monday, April 26, 2010

NIH summer internship in biomedical research?

I know i asked a similar question earlier, but I was wondering what was better for me to do. I am a sophomore in college working on a degree in biochemistry with a premed track. This summer i will be going to guatemala on a medical internship working in a clinic. Would it be better to do an NIH internship? or shadow a doctor. I am asking because ill be doing clinical work in guatemala for a month regardless. what would look better to med schools?

NIH summer internship in biomedical research?
NIH internship will look great on your resume as it's just about the most qualifying internship you can get. It's a very competitive program and all schools recognize it as it's a major government agency.

dr teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment