Monday, April 26, 2010

Are there any places doing research on Chronic Fratigure Syndrome?

I am 39 and have had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for years. It is debilitating. Are there any hospitals doing clinical trials or nrew therapies other than just treating symptoms?





I take many meds but I still have overwhelming fatigue, depression, anxiety, muscle aches, joint pains, urinary tract problems and other related symptoms.





Links welcome!





Thanks!

Are there any places doing research on Chronic Fratigure Syndrome?
There are many places that are doing research. A friend of mine had CFS too. She feels the same way as you. She takes so many medications that cause drowiness, that it makes her feel almost worse. The best thing for you, might be to get involved in a support group. They will probable have a lot more answers for you.


I have listed some links below where research is done and some support groups.





this is a really good link...... CHECK IT OUT!!!!


http://www.chronicfatiguesyndromesupport...





I really hope this helps you. I wish you the best.....

teeth grinding guard

No comments:

Post a Comment