Monday, April 26, 2010

Are there any places doing research on Chronic Fratigure Syndrome?

I am 39 and have had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for years. It is debilitating. Are there any hospitals doing clinical trials or nrew therapies other than just treating symptoms?





I take many meds but I still have overwhelming fatigue, depression, anxiety, muscle aches, joint pains, urinary tract problems and other related symptoms.





Links welcome!





Thanks!

Are there any places doing research on Chronic Fratigure Syndrome?
Not sure where in the world you are, but there are a few hospitals here in the UK, and one here in Gwynedd, Wales where there are Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Clinics where they offer patients about 8 sessions where they will assess and formally diagnose the condition and help to manage the condition. A lot of people with Chronic Fatigue, as well as pacing themselves were helped with homeopathy. I suffered quite badly from post viral syndrome for 18 months and was helped greatly by homeopathy. I just felt like I'd used up the last of my batteries and was aching with joint pains. Why not telephone around a few hospitals and ask if they have any clinics? Or consider homeopathy as an alternative?





Best wishes.
Reply:Try www.webmd.com which has links for all kinds of diagnoses or try the american medical association web site


No comments:

Post a Comment