Monday, April 26, 2010

Does anybody know of a Physician Assistant job in bariatric medicine in Tampa, FL or San Diego, CA area?

I am a PA with more than 8 years of experience. Bariatric experience is limited to 1 year. I am very passionate about this specialty, as well as endocrine and preventative medicine. I am also very interested and active in clinical research.

Does anybody know of a Physician Assistant job in bariatric medicine in Tampa, FL or San Diego, CA area?
I know this may sound odd but have you tried The Town-N-Country Hospitals or Hospitals that have a Bariatric Chamber or do that particular surgery?





I live in Tampa and I think you should just send out your resume to any of the doctors who specialize in this who are in the phonebook and let them know in your letter of application that you are looking for immediate consideration of any future openings.





A lot of doctors probably recruit from USF...try to check the USF oracle or network....call the doctors and ask them if they know any that are hiring.


No comments:

Post a Comment