Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I live mo. to mo. w/out a job and weed? (no joke answers please!)?

Whats up guys, I've been making a nice living doing clinical research studies, like they pay $3,000+ if you're in the right ones so its enough to pay a few mo. rent. But basically I'm wondering, how can I set things up (welfare etc. I have issues and have gone to a mental hospital) so I can A. Pay rent B. Get food and C. Smoke ganja. I mean I could continue to put my health @ risk w/ the clinical studies and I have friedns that have done it for years, however, b/c of my issues, I want to have the luxury to be able to smoke herbs again.





P.S. E-bay is good too, but I don't have any suppliers for any non replica products.





Peace yall, no joke answers please.

How can I live mo. to mo. w/out a job and weed? (no joke answers please!)?
If it were so easy to live and not work, we'd ALL be doing that. Come on. It's really not possible. You can be self-employed and be a handyman for hire, if you can get yourself out the door.
Reply:We won't make joke answers if you stop making joke questions. Why should you feed on the public purse (welfare) when you haven't contributed anything to society? And by the sounds of things, you don't ever intend to.


No comments:

Post a Comment