Thursday, April 15, 2010

I want to be a voluntary professor on-line. How can I achieve this?

I have a masters degree in clinical research and a background in general and psychiatric nursing with 30 years experience.





For example, I would happily work on-line for students in developing countries with an honorary contract.





I can begin for several hours each week from March 2009.

I want to be a voluntary professor on-line. How can I achieve this?
They probably can't hire you without paying you, but I would guess that there are a number of schools which could use you in online nursing programs. You probably will be dealing more with students here, rather than for those in developing countries, though. Look up schools which are offering programs in the areas in which you are interested in teaching and contact the department chair.
Reply:Visit a collage in the area and ask if they have a program on the web that does that if they do ask about getting a career there.

teeth grinding guard

No comments:

Post a Comment