Saturday, April 17, 2010

Is there any where you can volunteer for in vitro fertilization for research or clinicals?

My mom Is having me look for possible places that may want someone to do in vitro as a clinical. She is 43 years old and has had no problems getting pregnant prior. She said she had an FSH level of 5 and another test ater showed 12. Her chlomed test came out normal. Where can she turn?

Is there any where you can volunteer for in vitro fertilization for research or clinicals?
When I was in Davis, California (a town with a university that has a medical school), I used to see regular ads in the student paper looking for volunteers for this sort of thing..





I would suggest she start by checking with her nearest medical school. If they can't help her, they can probably point her in the right direction!
Reply:Check out fertility/IVF clinics in your area. The clinic I went to for IVF have clinical trials published on occasion. It wasn't an ongoing basis. Check with them or maybe have them get your information so they can contact you just in case anything comes up.

medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment