Thursday, April 15, 2010

I am a doctor graduated from Pakistan,how can i purse my career in pharmaceutical industry in USA?

I would like to pursue my career preferably as a Clinical Research Associate in a pharmaceutical industry or as a Research/Clinical Co-ordinator in a clinical study being done in a hospital.I have conducted 1 drug trial as a Clinical Co-ordinator and now conducting another trial as well.

I am a doctor graduated from Pakistan,how can i purse my career in pharmaceutical industry in USA?
I don't know how you feel about Canada, but here in Calgary, Alberta you could have a job in no time. The Foothills Medical Center here has job postings a mile long. They are actually trying to find workers from every other country. You could look them up on the net and see what they have to offer.
Reply:Just keep believing you are able to pursue your career.


Do more research on hospital goods, and study those who are


sick. And try to blend in with the disease to find another drug as a Clinical Co-ordinator.


No comments:

Post a Comment