Monday, November 16, 2009

M.Sc in clinical research as a career after completion Of B.P.T?

hi,


frns,


i would like to know frm u people that i have completed my Bachelor Of Physiotherapy fom mangalore, (R.G.U.H.S bangalore). now i am planning to take up the course M.Sc. in clinical research. so plz tell me whether this course is good for me.. how are the prospects.. and scope of the course.. and what will be the placement after the completion.. will i be benefitted after doing this course.. which college shall i seek in i will be very thankful to you.


you can send me ur replies at


shikhar.saxena@aol.in


hi_its_shikhar@hotmail.com





i will be highly thankful for ur valuable details just reply me ASAP


THANK YOU


SHIKHAR.

M.Sc in clinical research as a career after completion Of B.P.T?
do u see me as a clinic researcher?uh?


No comments:

Post a Comment