Monday, November 16, 2009

I would like to my phd in clinical research with good scholrship from any good university?

i am msc in biotechnology %26amp; in bioinformatics,since i am very much intrested in research,i would like to my phd in clinical research provided good scholorship from any of the good universities (uk,usa,taiwan,germany,canada)......i would appritiate if any of you can help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to my phd in clinical research with good scholrship from any good university?
u should try for the German university as the give you good scholarship and your subject are in demand in Germany try


the site of German embassy in India


just type German embassy in search and the site will open their is lot of information for international student


No comments:

Post a Comment