Monday, November 16, 2009

Job of a Clinical Research Associate in US with a staffing firm?

I am a pharmacist from India. I have received a job offer for a Clinical Research Associate in US with a staffing firm, based in NJ. They are offering me a salary of 60000 USD per annum with a 2 year contract. The net salary in hand would be close to 3500 USD per month. I have an experience of 3 years in Clinical Research industry in India. The job location is unspecified, might be NJ area or anywhere on East coast.


1. Should I consider this offer?


2. Is 3500 USD sufficient to sustain a family of 3 in US?


3. What would be the job prospects of working as a CRA, Senior CRA or Project Manager in US after this contract of 2 years is over?


4. Do these staffing firms pay at par with the clinical research industry in US?


5. What kind of savings would I be able to make with this salary?

Job of a Clinical Research Associate in US with a staffing firm?
I THINKS THEY OFFERING LESS ,HERE IN INDIA I THINK YOU ARE ABLE TO EARN 50000+ 3500U.SD. NOT TOO MUCH FOR TO ENJOYS A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE,BUT HERE IN INDIA 50000+PLUS IS GOOD FOR HEALTHYLIVING +SAVING IF YOU HAD NORMAL LIVING STYSLE AND HABITS.IF YOU ARE KEEN TO U.S.A. THEN ONLY IT CAN SUIT.HEREIN INDIA YOU CAN TAKE A CHANCE TO SHIFT ANOTHER CO, TO GET SOME HIRE.


No comments:

Post a Comment