Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can anyone tell me about clinical studys are they dangerous?

This is the process of trying out a new drug for clinical research in example a diet pill.

Can anyone tell me about clinical studys are they dangerous?
Clinical studies are the stage after animal experiments to detemine effectiveness and safety of the drug. There is some risk no doubt.
Reply:Yes I would say this is the stage where they find out if it works or not before they decide whether or not it hits the general public.





I would never try anything like that unless you were seriously ill and willing to risk whatever little health you have left to see if something works...sometimes you luck out, sometimes you don't, but someone has to be the first to try it I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment