Thursday, November 19, 2009

Is there a clinical research study that tracks the effects of marajuana on person w/ ADHD. I would sign up.?

I have ADHD. I smoked some marajuana about 2 years ago, and I felt like it really helped my "fast brain" in a therapeutic way. I feel there should be a medical study and would be willing to be a guina pig-so to speak. Where do I get involved in such a study. I believe it will help others.

Is there a clinical research study that tracks the effects of marajuana on person w/ ADHD. I would sign up.?
LOL i would be right behind you.





I have an anxiety/depression disorder, it is similar to ADHD accept that its more like negative thoughts.





I have found that a few hits of weed at night will slow my brain down the following day. I call it dumbing me, but it works. I dont have the negative thoughts racing through my mind.





Unfortunately I havent used it in a year or so, and have been close to suicidally depressed recently.





and they say drugs kill. HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment