Monday, November 16, 2009

Clinical research(diploma-6months) or M.Sc in microbiology by research(3years)which one to opt for?

i have just finished my Diploma in clinical analysis(pathology) from Sophia college %26amp; i am a graduate in Microbiology looking forward for higher education in medical field .I have keen interest in clinical trials as i had done my internship from Clinical diagnostic Center(CDC) where part of clinical trials (only sample processing) are carried out.Currently i am working at the same place(CDC) as they had offered job proposal to work as a medical technologist,as soon as i finished my internship of 3 months.But i still want to have a better qualification . suggest me the appropriate courses that suits me.clinical research(diploma-6months) or M.Sc in microbiology by research.i am highly confused

Clinical research(diploma-6months) or M.Sc in microbiology by research(3years)which one to opt for?
If you want to gain a higher degree from you research then I'd suggest a MSc is the best option. You will learn the basics of research, have a degree, and set the foundation for a PhD if you choose to go through this academic route in the future.


Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment